I’m the editor of the ReferralCandy Blog.
- My post An Epic List of 47 Referral Programs is practically the best such post in its class, and has been cited and linked to from all sorts of places.
- How To Get Word-of-Mouth – 40+ Successful Examples To Learn From (did really well on Reddit)
- How to write well for the Interwebs
- How I dealt with friction in my content process
- Tweets on my experience as a content marketer
- Reducing content anxiety
- Minimum Viable Content – 4 Mistakes You’ll Make
- Incentives http://www.madebytribe.co/e-commerce-and-startup-strategy-round-up-68-to-612/
I’m currently working on a writing project called @1000wordvomits.
It’s where I write 1,000 sets of 1,000 words each. I’m almost 50% through.
I cofounded Statement.sg.
We sell t-shirts. We’ve gotten quite a lot of press coverage.
I write stuff.
- I wrote a post on Medium titled An Analysis of Power And Social Dynamics In Mean Girls which got over 20,000 views.
- My “How To Bullshit Everyone With A Success Story, Sans Facts” post got shared by @sippey (former VP Product at Twitter) and @vgr (Ribbonfarm).
- I’ve had a blogpost about procrastination hit the front page of Hacker News, which got me over 18,000 hits and all sorts of interesting emails and requests. Shared by folks like Tom Tunguz.
I’ve been a Quora Top Writer for 3 consecutive years.
- I’ve had posts get featured on TIME.com,Inc, lifehack.org and
Other good work and assorted:
Stuff I’ve been quoted in:
“Blogger Visakan Veerasamy probably delivered the most sensible and thoughtful address.” – Breakfast Network
Also revealing: how we explain old things to children. "What's a record store, daddy?" "It's like iTunes, but in a building."
— Visakan Veerasamy (@visakanv) August 1, 2015
http://t.co/eecDwcUB So what’s PM Lee Hsien Loong like in person? By Visakan Veerasamy
— mrbrown (@mrbrown) September 2, 2012