Parasites In My Brain
- The issue has been addressed, so everything is okay. You can slack now.
- This happens when:
- I’ve gone for some time without smoking. Hey, you’re great! You should celebrate. With a cigarette. Or maybe with drinks, which may then make you feel like smoking.
- Hey, you haven’t been posting on social media in a while! You should post a nice long post about how great it is to be away from social media.
- Hey, you’ve had a great meeting with your boss and/or colleagues! You’re awesome. You don’t need to do any work anymore.
- Feeling good isn’t enough. After you feel good you should go on to get shit done.
- “Oh, you can’t possibly keep track of stuff. It’s boring. You’re boring. Shoo.””