Hi, I’m @visakanv. Call me Visa :-).
- I’m a three-time Quora Top Writer– there are only 98 of us, and I’m the only one from Southeast Asia. I’ve got over 4,400 followers. My answers have over 2,400,000 views, 48,300 upvotes and 1,180 shares. I’ve had posts get featured on TIME.com, Inc, lifehack.org and
- I wrote a post on Medium titled An Analysis of Power And Social Dynamics In Mean Girls which got over 20,000 views.
- My “How To Bullshit Everyone With A Success Story, Sans Facts” post got shared by @sippey (former VP Product at Twitter).
- I’ve had a blogpost about procrastination hit the front page of Hacker News, which got me over 18,000 hits and all sorts of interesting emails and requests.
- I did an AMA on /r/singapore once, it was pretty well-received.
What’s your struggle, and how can I help?